Black FFP2 respirator masks, 5-layer, individually packed, CE-certified according to DIN EN149:2001 + A1:2009
With valid CE marking
The ergonomic fit with adjustable nose bridge and soft nose pad offers high wearing comfort and a secure fit. The masks are hygienically individually packed and are therefore also ideal for distribution within companies and facilities such as senior centers, schools, kindergartens. and sale in pharmacies.
During the corona pandemic (SARS-CoV-2), the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) and the federal government recommend that not only medical staff FFP2 mask should wear, but also high-risk patients and individuals. Without a valve, the mask offers both the wearer and the person opposite a high level of protection.
FFP2 masks filter the air you breathe and protect you from viruses, bacteria, dust, particles, bacteria and particles. pfchen. FFP2 masks thus offer reliable protection in many areas of application. The material of the FFP2 respirator consists of a 5-layer filter system. The filter levels consist of high-quality materials and microfiltration fabrics. This enables a high level of filtering of particles in the air.
The mask can be put on and taken off several times if handled properly in accordance with the Münster University of Applied Sciences . The Muenster University of Applied Sciences recommends storing the masks in dry room air for a week after wearing - then they can be used again.
The purpose of filtering face pieces (FFP) is to protect the wearer from particles, droplets and solid or liquid aerosols. Masks without an exhalation valve filter both the inhaled air and the exhaled air and therefore offer both self-protection and protection of others.
This tight-fitting FFP2 respirator mask provides suitable protection against infectious aerosols, including; lich viruses.
- Masks with practical, well-fitting ear straps
- incl. a plastic clip with which the ear straps can also be attached behind the head
- Personal protective equipment of category III
- EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 (FFP2 NR)
- Class of masks: FFP2 NR
- 5-layer, without exhalation valve
- CE 1463 certified (European certificate) Material: five-ply non-woven fabric with nose clip and nose pad
- Sponge foam for optimal sealing on the bridge of the nose
- High wearing comfort and secure fit
- Individually hygienic packed
This article cannot be returned.