Tapematch is used for almost simultaneous firing of multiple individual effects. With a burn rate of approx. 10m/second, a number of effects can be ignited almost simultaneously without great effort. The Tapematch is used like tesa tape and is simply stuck onto the fuses.
The Tapematch is also excellent for enticing light images or as a stoppin substitute.
- self-adhesive, transparent film, coated with a trace of black powder
- ideal for quickly and easily connecting several ignition points to form a chain
- insensitive to moisture
- easy to use,  ;high adhesive strength
- tear-resistant, waterproof
- high quality, made in Europe
Width: approx 7-10m/s
BAM approval ZZP0032
Gross weight: 36g
|Dimensions:||10,00 × 10,00 × 5,50 cm|